[R-meta] Meta-analysis of ANOVA interaction effects

Iain Hamlin iain.hamlin at strath.ac.uk
Mon Feb 26 19:38:48 CET 2018

Dear all,

Using r to do a meta-analysis of differences between means looks simple, even for an r novice like me. However, I can find worryingly little information - in books or on the internet - about how to use r to meta-analyse the interaction effects stemming from 2X2 ANOVAs.

I would be very grateful if someone could provide me with, or point me in the direction of, information on how to do this in r.

Many thanks,

Iain