[R-meta] modifying the default forest plot

Mukht Kaur theoneliberatedkaur at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 21:28:09 CET 2018

Hi Wolfgang,
Here's how I fit the model:
random <-rma(yi=effsiz, sei=se, data=mv3)

When I try to get the labels for author and year instead of Study 1, Study
2, in my forest plot, the statement used and error is shown below:

forest(random, showweights=TRUE, xlab='Estimated Effect Size',
order="obs",slab=paste(random$author,random$year, sep=", "))
Error in forest.rma(random, showweights = TRUE, xlab = "Estimated Effect
Size",  :
  Number of outcomes does not correspond to the length of the 'slab'
argument.

Please let me know.

Thanks