[R-meta] Inquiry on metafor trimfill and weightr

Michael Dewey li@t@ @ending from dewey@myzen@co@uk
Wed Dec 19 16:29:04 CET 2018

Dear Chishio

Do the two methods stop on the same data sets? As well as possibly
giving you a clue as to what is happening that would, in my opinion,
make leaving those sets out more justifiable for your comparison.

Michael

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html