[R-meta] Effect size using forest plot

Gerta Ruecker ruecker @ending from imbi@uni-freiburg@de
Thu Dec 13 16:30:25 CET 2018

Dear Julie,

This was part of Guido's answer:

In R package*meta*, you can use
- metamean() for a single group.

You can use the R command 'help(metamean)' to get
information.

The command 'example(metamean)' will run some analyses.

Best,
Gerta

--

Dr. rer. nat. Gerta Rücker, Dipl.-Math.

Institute of Medical Biometry and Statistics,
Faculty of Medicine and Medical Center - University of Freiburg

Stefan-Meier-Str. 26, D-79104 Freiburg, Germany

Phone:    +49/761/203-6673
Fax:      +49/761/203-6680
Mail:     ruecker using imbi.uni-freiburg.de
Homepage: https://www.imbi.uni-freiburg.de/persons/ruecker/person_view