[R-meta] integrating SMD, ZCOR and ZPCOR

Michael Dewey li@t@ @ending from dewey@myzen@co@uk
Tue Aug 28 13:22:30 CEST 2018

Dear Katrin

If I were using different effect size types I would regard it as almost
obligatory to include a categorical moderator to differentiate them.
However in this case they are so different that I would begin to doubt
the desirability of doing one overall analysis.

Michael