[R-meta] (partial) eta squared

Antonia Sudkaemper @@@udk@emper @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Aug 6 15:41:27 CEST 2018

Hello Wolfgang,

thank you very much for your reply. It seems like eta squared might not be
the most straightforward option then when intending to work with metafor.

Would you recommend another effect size for an interaction effect from a
linear regression that is more compatible with the analyses metafor runs?

All the best, Antonia