[R-meta] R tutorial on meta-analysis of proportions

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 16:51:52 CEST 2017

Dear Naike

If you are registered on CrossValidated you might consider finding one
of the many questions from people who are puzzled that m-a of
proportions is even possible and answer it including your link plus
disclaimer. I think if you just post the link you may get told it is not
  proper answer.

Michael

--
Michael