[R-meta] complex data structure for a meta-analysis

Yogev Kivity yogev_k at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 14:53:36 CEST 2017

Hi Wolfgang!
Thanks for the speedy reply!
I want to elaborate more on 1a. I think what I'm struggling to understand is how our design of 4-level model affects the way I should construct the V matrix. Again, we have multivariate effects that are nested within group, which in turn, are nested within studies. Can I assume that effect sizes of different groups within the same study are independent as far as their sampling errors are concerned?
Best,Yogev

--

Yogev Kivity, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow