[R-meta] Meta-analysis with R, use treatment effect as input instead of 2 groups?

Felix M rmailing.lstfm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 20:55:48 CEST 2017

Dear Guido,

thank you very much for the swift reply. Yes, that is indeed the
information I have available for each study.

I will start testing this right away! I may have more detailed questions
later.

I'll study the help pages as well of course. I just didn't know where to
start on this particular issue, and I figured it would be best to just ask
people who already have lots of experience with the software. I'm glad this
mailing list exists!

Best regards, Felix