[R-meta] Updated CRAN Task View on MetaAnalysis

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Fri Nov 17 13:38:51 CET 2017

This should have made its way to a mirror near you by now.

A plea: if you maintain one of the packages consider including a NEWS or
CHANGELOG so I can see quickly what your updates are.

Comments welcome. Note that to keep the whole thing to a manageable size
as we approach 100 packages I restrict any package to a very few
sentences under any section for which it is relevant. For the most
extensive packages this is a bit of a travesty but I hope you can
sympathise with why I do it.

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html