[R-meta] Spatial-temporal meta-analysis

Rafael Rios biorafaelrm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:18:59 CET 2017

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you for the amazing reply. I will read the references that you have
suggested and study more about those approaches. If you have more insights
about spatial-temporal meta-analysis, it will be gratifying read about it.

Best whishes,

Rafael R. Moura.
*scientia amabilis*

Doutorando da Pós-graduação em Ecologia e Conservação de Recursos Naturais
Universidade Federal de Uberlândia, Uberlândia, MG, Brasil

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7911-4734
Currículo Lattes:
http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K4244908A8
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Rafael_Rios_Moura2