[R-meta] Help with spatial-temporal MLMA and post-hoc tests

Rafael Rios biorafaelrm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 15:00:42 CET 2017

Dear Michael,

Thank you again. I want to evaluate two things: (1) Does effect size change
throughout space and time? (2) Can this variation be explained by a
continuos moderator? I have several measure of effect size (Fisher's Z) for
different species. However, my data set is heterogeneous. For example, some
species have two measures of Z in different years, while other has more
than 10 replicates in the same study. I don't know how to answer those
questions in a meta-analysis using metafor package.

My second question is still open. I want to know how to conduct a post-hoc
test in a multi-level meta-analysis. May you help me?

Best wishes,

Rafael R. Moura.
*scientia amabilis*

Doutorando da Pós-graduação em Ecologia e Conservação de Recursos Naturais
Universidade Federal de Uberlândia, Uberlândia, MG, Brasil

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7911-4734
Currículo Lattes:
http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K4244908A8
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Rafael_Rios_Moura2