[R-meta] Peters test in metafor

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (SP) wolfgang.viechtbauer at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Fri Jul 14 19:06:47 CEST 2017

To clarify the last point - you have two options:

1) Fit the model with:

res <- rma(logrr, sei=sei, ni=ni, method="DL", data=data)

assuming that 'ni' is the name of the variable in 'data' that contains the total sample size of each study. Then you can do:

regtest(res, model="lm", predictor="ninv")

2) Or just do:

with(data, regtest(logrr, sei=sei, ni=ni, model="lm", predictor="ninv"))

Both will give you the same result.