[R-meta] different results with rma and rma.mv functions

Angela Andrea Camargo Sanabria angela.andrea.camargo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 17:07:14 CEST 2017

Dear R-community:

I have run a mixed effects model with moderators (and also a multilevel
mixed effects model) but I get different results when I remove and not
remove the intercept. The differences are in the p-val of the test of
moderators (QM) and the level of significance for each estimate. Do you
have any idea what is going on?

I use R version 3.3.2 and metafor version 1.9.9

I appreciate your help. Thank you very much.

*Angela Andrea Camargo Sanabria*
Becaria Postdoctoral
Laboratorio de Análisis para la Conservación de la Biodiversidad
Instituto de Investigaciones sobre los Recursos Naturales (INIRENA)
Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo (UMSNH)
skype: angela.camargo26