[R-meta] forest plot with large number of studies

Röver, Christian christian.roever at med.uni-goettingen.de
Mon Aug 21 09:23:40 CEST 2017

Hi Roger,

I recently stumbled across the "forestplot" package, which I found
quite useful:
  https://cran.r-project.org/package=forestplot
It takes a bit of getting into its syntax, but once you get it to work,
you can create very nice forest plots. With that it should be
straightforward to, say, divide your data into three parts and then
generate three forest plots of which only the 3rd shows the summary
diamond.

Cheers,

Christian