[R-meta] network meta-analysis - include block (within-study) level

Juan Pablo Edwards Molina edwardsmolina at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 00:50:14 CEST 2017

Sorry for that Wolfgang,

y = grain yield at plot (single value). Actually, plots were ~ 15m²,
however the grain weight was expressed in kg/10000 m² (1ha). ​
​​
x = is the leaf crop area damaged by a fungal disease (%)

Both are quantitative positive variables, single-point assessments,
and each row has the same plot values (block/treatment)

We expect that "x" has a negative effect on y. So we have interest on the
intercept (soybean yield in abscense of the disease) and how much yield it
is reduced by a unit increment of x. W​e also want to test the effect of
moderators of y~x.

I hope I have clarified your doubts.

Best,

Juan Edwards