[R-sig-mediawiki] How to use form input?

Mattias Rantalainen mattias.rantalainen at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Feb 22 12:48:15 CET 2007

Hello,

I've manage to install the R-mediawiki extension and I've got the setup to
work for text and image output on the wiki. However, I haven't been able to
figure out the syntax for using a form to enter parameters to R.

For instance as seen at:
http://statwiki.wiwi.hu-berlin.de/index.php/Binomialverteilung

I would appreciate if someone could post a short code example showing how
this could be done for a simple case. I realize that this question may be
due to my limited knowledge of PHP, but any help in the matter would be much
appreciated.

Best,
/Mattias