[R-SIG-Mac] Arm 64 Nightly Build URL Missing

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Mon Jan 22 00:22:37 CET 2024

Brodie,

thanks. There was a problem between the two build VMs where the x86_64 one could overwrite arm64's content with a stale content before they got branched. This should now be fixed - each should be supplying only its own part.