[R-SIG-Mac] Spanish version of R, version 4.3.2, does not work

María de los Ángeles Casares de Cal m@cdec @end|ng |rom me@com
Wed Feb 14 20:29:09 CET 2024

Hi everyone,

I have a problem since I have installed the last version of R 4.3.2 (spanish version)
R does not work!

For example:

x <- 1:20         		        #this is ok
y <- 10 + rnorm(n=20,mean=0,sd=1)  	#this is ok
plot(x,y,pch=20,col="red")  	        #this is ok, but I have to run some times this
model <- lm(y~x)                        #this is ok
summary(model)  		        #this is ok
abline(model)      		        #R does not plot the regression line in the window where I have the points.

(And this code in RStudio works well).

(I have installed the last version of XQuartz.)

I do not know what is the problem.
Perhaps, because is the Spanish version?
How can I install the English version?

Any help?
Thank you in advance.

Best regards.