[R-SIG-Mac] fcaR plot not working

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Thu Aug 29 01:26:52 CEST 2024

Peter,

hasseDiagram unfortunately depends on packages outside of CRAN, namely in Bioconductor, so you have to add the corresponding repositories before you install it, e.g.:

setRepositories(ind=1:4)
install.packages("hasseDiagram")
# also installing the dependencies ‘BiocGenerics’, ‘Rgraphviz’, 'graph’

Ideally, hasseDiagram would warn the user and provide an informative error, but that you’d have to take up with the author.