[R-SIG-Mac] R 4.3.1 fails on Mac OS 1

William Revelle ||@t@ @end|ng |rom reve||e@net
Sun Oct 1 18:18:53 CEST 2023

Dear Mac users of R and developers.

I recently updated to the Sonoma OS for Mac  (14.0)  and it has a serious problem for graphics.

plot(1:10) creates a graphic window but I can not switch back to the console window using either command-1 or the mouse.

Anybody else having this problem?  Any suggestions for a patch?

I am running a MacBook Pro with M1 Max.

Bill

(resent because of bad mail address)
William Revelle            personality-project.org/revelle.html
Professor                    personality-project.org
Department of Psychology         www.wcas.northwestern.edu/psych/
Northwestern University            www.northwestern.edu/
Use R for psychology                 personality-project.org/r
It is 90 seconds to midnight    www.thebulletin.org