[R-SIG-Mac] Issue with Installer on Mac OS Ventura 13.4

Agostino Gnasso @go@t|no@gn@@@o @end|ng |rom un|n@@|t
Thu May 25 12:32:04 CEST 2023

Thank you for your suggestions.
I had already tried moving the .pkg file out of the download folder but the same problem always occurs.
I tried to investigate further and it seems that the problem is related to my account: it is probably corrupted. To verify this I tried creating a new administrator account on my Macbook M1pro where I tried downloading R and it works without any problems. So the problem is related to my account.
The solution might be to make a backup with TimeMachine of the app and files and try initializing the pc in the hope that everything will work.

Agostino