[R-SIG-Mac] R installation error

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Mon Mar 27 09:11:50 CEST 2023

Nicolas,

we can't tell unless you post the error log and you didn't even tell us your macOS version, but in recent versions security settings prevent the installation from the Downloads folder, so make sure you move it away from there to some safe location (home, Desktop or /tmp). Otherwise, supply details and post the log.