[R-SIG-Mac] Serious problem with R on macOS

Keith Bierman khbkhb @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 8 18:51:12 CEST 2023

On Thu, Jun 8, 2023 at 10:43 AM DePaolis, Fernando <fdepaolis using middlebury.edu>
wrote:

> This is what I get after the current failure, where neither R.app nor the
> call from the command line work.
>

> fernandodepaolis using MacBook-Pro-2 ~ % ls -l `which R`
>
> lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  admin  47 Jun  5 10:23 /usr/local/bin/R ->
> /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/bin/R
>
> If you open up the "Console" app you should have access to the system
logs, which might have some useful hints about what is actually failing, or
leading up to the failure.