[R-SIG-Mac] FW: Serious problem with R on macOS

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Tue Jun 6 10:46:05 CEST 2023

On 05.06.2023 20:32, DePaolis, Fernando wrote:
> Uwe Ligges (from CRAN sys admin) recommended that I post this to the list.

But he did not suggest to post in html nor to post the same mail again
after he asked you whether you can start R without R Studio. And he
alkso aksed you to ask here only if R also fails to start without RStudio.

Uwe Ligges