[R-SIG-Mac] Macbuilder appears down again

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Tue Jul 25 03:57:36 CEST 2023

Avi,

thanks. Everything seems to work for me. 404 for the link shown in the response will occur if the job has not yet been picked up, because the system is somewhat optimistic about assuming a job will be picked up faster than you can click on the link. The result page is only generated as the first step of the job (before the actual check). If you can submit at all it means the submission system is running fine. Should you get 404 for a prolonged period of time, let me know. There is a time limit for each package check, so a package should not be able to block the system.