[R-SIG-Mac] R installation issue

Adrian Dușa du@@@@dr|@n @end|ng |rom un|buc@ro
Fri Jan 27 16:54:09 CET 2023

Then I don't know.
If you really are in a big hurry, try installing R into a virtual machine.

I don't have an ARM computer to test, but as far as I know you could also
install Rosetta to allow installers for Intel based architecture.

One of these solutions should work out until the installation problem is
resolved.
Best,
Adrian