[R-SIG-Mac] Cannot open PDF Vignettes on Ventura

Kevin Thorpe kev|n@thorpe @end|ng |rom utoronto@c@
Tue Feb 7 15:17:58 CET 2023

Thanks Marc.

I have now confirmed that this is not a MAC only issue. Tested on my windows box just now.

Thanks again to everyone who helped.

Kevin

--
Kevin E. Thorpe
Head of Biostatistics,  Applied Health Research Centre (AHRC)