[R-SIG-Mac] Cannot open PDF Vignettes on Ventura

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Mon Feb 6 21:25:50 CET 2023

Kevin,

no this is an Adobe issue - it seems to hijack the PDF support. R simply uses "open" so it doesn't care who handles it - that is a system setting, it has nothing to do with R. Did you try setting Preview as your system viewer?