[R-SIG-Mac] installing with remotes package

Michael Sewell m|ch@e|@@ewe|| @end|ng |rom ed@@c@uk
Thu Dec 7 22:39:00 CET 2023

thanks so much everyone the groundhog package did indeed work and has saved me many more hours of frustration. Really appreciate it.

BW,
Michael

Michael Sewell
Research Fellow
Montagne Lab
UK DRI
The University of Edinburgh
Twitter: @pichaelmichael_<https://twitter.com/pichaelmichael_>
Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-sewell-2a3493bb>
________________________________
From: Uri Simonsohn <uri.sohn using gmail.com>
Sent: 07 December 2023 20:48
To: Michael Sewell <michael.sewell using ed.ac.uk>; r-sig-mac using r-project.org <r-sig-mac using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [R-SIG-Mac] installing with remotes package

This email was sent to you by someone outside the University.
You should only click on links or attachments if you are certain that the email is genuine and the content is safe.
I just tried it with groundhog and seems to have worked.

On R 4.3.1, on a Mac M1, I ran this:

library('groundhog')
groundhog.library('Seurat','2023-11-01')

Uri

ps: you can get release dates of pkgs with groundhog::toc(pkg)