[R-SIG-Mac] R for Mac Greyed Out Functions and Stop button..

Kevin Thorpe kev|n@thorpe @end|ng |rom utoronto@c@
Mon Aug 21 19:35:08 CEST 2023

> On Aug 21, 2023, at 3:04 AM, Antony Corrie-Keilig <antony using corrie-keilig.com> wrote:
>
> You don't often get email from antony using corrie-keilig.com. Learn why this is important
> Team,
>  On mac R install the stop button in the console and the function button in the document pain are greyed out i.e. non-functional, see screenshot below.
>  R Version for Mac (Intel)  R-4.3.1-x86_64.pkg installed on OS Monterey 12.6.8, 2.5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
>  Can you help, see below!
>  Thanks
>  Antony
> R-SIG-Mac mailing list
> R-SIG-Mac using r-project.org

I thinks that looks like normal behaviour to me.

The stop button would be used to interrupt a long-running computation to get your prompt back. The function button is active earn you are creating a function in the editor.

Kevin

--
Kevin E. Thorpe
Head of Biostatistics,  Applied Health Research Centre (AHRC)