[R-SIG-Mac] R-SIG-Mac Digest, Vol 241, Issue 5

Mikael Jagan j@g@nmn2 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 18 15:43:01 CEST 2023

The OpenMP binaries provided here

     https://mac.r-project.org/openmp/

still have the usr/local/ prefix.  Is that intentional?  If that prefix were
simply deleted, then users could unpack with (for example)

     tar -xvf openmp-14.0.6-darwin20-Release.tar.gz -C /opt/R/$(uname -m)

And then not need

     CPPFLAGS += -I/usr/local/include
     LDFLAGS += -L/usr/local/lib

just to include the header or link the shared library.

Mikael