[R-SIG-Mac] typo in mac.r-project.org index?

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Sat Apr 15 03:36:37 CEST 2023

Mikael,

the SDK version (=system libraries) is independent of the Xcode version (=toolchain version). We are using macOS 11 SDK, because we want the binaries to run on macOS 11. R packages typically don't use run-time weak symbol guards, so they would likely crash when compiled against higher SDK version.