[R-SIG-Mac] R does not build out of the box on Ventura

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 25 11:53:49 CEST 2022

Thanks for the heads-up, Brian.

Older binaries still install and run on Ventura, I hope?

I intend to hold off updating at least the office machine (which builds the tarballs) until 4.3.0, for platform stability. The push for Ventura doesn't seem to have arrived here yet, but probably will come in a few days.

By the way, I have been getting update requests for "Command Line Tools beta n for Xcode 14.1", even though I have no recollection of signing up for beta versions. I'm rather reluctant to install those.

- Peter