[R-SIG-Mac] CRAN-like M1mac test environment?

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Tue Dec 13 13:17:04 CET 2022

Daniel,

note that you can choose R-devel in MacBuilder (select "development" under R version). If your package works on the MacBuilder then it's good as far as macOS goes since that is identical to the CRAN setup.