[R-SIG-Mac] R-GUI spontaneously changing which window is in front & has keyboard focus

Kirk Steyer k|rk|ucy @end|ng |rom m@c@com
Thu Dec 1 21:12:04 CET 2022

I am using R version 4.2.2 (2022-10-31)
[R.app GUI 1.79 (8160) x86_64-apple-darwin17.0]
On macOS Big Sur 11.7.1

I have been seeing this since well before vr 4.xx.
Whether working in an active editor window or in the consul window, R-GUI will inadvertently switch out of the active window.

I have brought this up before but was quickly dismissed as to my skills in working my computer.

Kirk Steyer
Senior Principal Aseptic Process Engineer
Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices
2306 Lava Drive
San Jose, CA 95133
O: 408.937.5807
kirklucy using mac.com <mailto:kirklucy using mac.com>