[R-SIG-Mac] Retrieving Script Path in R.app

Andrew Simmons @kw@|mmo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Oct 10 17:29:03 CEST 2021

getSrcDirectory is fine, but it only works when using 'source' with
'keep.source = TRUE', so it severely limits how I can run my scripts.

I've made a function / / package called this.path which returns the path of
the executing script, and right now it works from Rscript, when using
source, when running in RStudio, and when running from Rgui on Windows, but
not in R.app on macOS. Similar idea to getSrcDirectory, but you can run it
any way with or without keep.source