[R-SIG-Mac] NaN bug with arima() on Mac

Kuschnig, Nikolas n|ko|@@@ku@chn|g @end|ng |rom wu@@c@@t
Tue Nov 23 13:12:01 CET 2021

Hey Ken and Simon,

Good point on the 'bug', I guess it's rather unexpected behaviour since it does
not occur on other systems. The Hessian issue causing system dependency makes a
lot of sense.
In that case I guess the system differences can't feasibly be eliminated. Should
I document this system difference as a 'bug' or the like somewhere? In my case
I'm now just converting the warning to a message (just need sigma + users can
provide values instead).

Thanks for the help!
--
Nikolas