[R-SIG-Mac] CRAN Checks for R-Release appear to use R-Devel

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Tue May 25 22:47:11 CEST 2021

Marc,

thanks, now it makes sense to me. Yes, the checks results don't seem to be synced and it is also missing the arm64 checks. I'll investigate.

Thanks,
Simon