[R-SIG-Mac] R 4.1 for my Mac M1 crashing on installing packages

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal roy@mende|@@ohn @end|ng |rom no@@@gov
Sun May 23 00:15:56 CEST 2021

Hi Simon:

So perhaps the take-home message is that if you depend on that suite of packages,  perhaps the time is not ripe to update to R4.1?

Also wondering how this will affect CRAN checks for packages that have on of those packages as "Suggest" or "Depend"?

Thanks,
-Roy

**********************
**********************