[R-SIG-Mac] R 4.1 for my Mac M1 crashing on installing packages

Renato Morais ren@tomor@|@@r@ujo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 20 02:39:44 CEST 2021

I'd just like to add that Jeroen's workaround is only temporary: whenever I
start a new session, options('repos') becomes @CRAN@ again and I have to
manually set it, otherwise, a new crash...