[R-SIG-Mac] Grids not showing

Parkhurst, David p@rkhur@ @end|ng |rom |nd|@n@@edu
Mon Jun 7 22:57:37 CEST 2021

Ok, thanks.  As it happens, my old eyes are now seeing grids in the plots produced by and printed from my iMac.  I�d like to get them a little more prominent, and asking for ggplot help looks the way to go.

From: Simon Urbanek <simon.urbanek using R-project.org>
Date: Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:46 PM
To: Parkhurst, David <parkhurs using indiana.edu>
Cc: r-sig-mac using r-project.org <r-sig-mac using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [R-SIG-Mac] Grids not showing
You may want to ask the ggplot help - since you provided zero details we can't tell (you didn't even say what kind of output you're looking at). I have no idea if that is related (since you didn't provide any code), but one common mistake is to use lwd=0 which leads to undefined behavior across devices (as documented).