[R-SIG-Mac] R for macOS Big Sur

Dr Eberhard W Lisse e| @end|ng |rom ||@@e@n@
Mon Jan 11 10:10:04 CET 2021

I use the homebrew R for the Intel and then install.packages(), update.package() from scripts and  Rstudio’s Tools->.

I don’t have an M1 (yet) but would be interested in seeing how that works on the M1. Probably this will pull the sources and hence I would be grateful to read about that.

greetings, el

—
Sent from Dr Lisse’s iPhone