[R-SIG-Mac] Unable to change some members of a vector

Peter West pbw @end|ng |rom pbw@|d@@u
Sun Feb 14 06:04:26 CET 2021

Just incidentally, \xCA in MacRoman encoding is an NBSP – non-breaking space, which is the only one that looks sane. In Unicode, it’s Latin capital letter E with circumflex, as it is in ISO 8859-1.

Peter
—
pbw using ehealth.id.au
Moved with pity, he stretched out his hand and touched him and said to him, “I will; be clean.”

…

…