[R-SIG-Mac] Please test R 4.0.4 RC

Michael Hall m|k3h@|| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Feb 14 03:41:11 CET 2021

> On Feb 13, 2021, at 8:30 PM, Simon Urbanek <simon.urbanek using R-project.org> wrote:
>
> Michael,
> Thanks, but please don't post 3rd party links that are just one-liners with extra advertising, especially when they have been already mentioned.
> Cheers,
> Simon

I think my link expanded some on the original answer which it didn’t sound like worked.
‘
It included additionally…

sudo xcode-select —reset

and…

If even that fails, go to the Apple developer download section and download Xcode manually.

But I did just google it and have no personal experience with the error. Often though just google will find you someone else who has dealt with the issue.