[R-SIG-Mac] Problem with read.table in my Mac. "No such file or directory"

Dr Eberhard W Lisse e| @end|ng |rom ||@@e@n@
Sat Feb 13 22:47:17 CET 2021

space in a directory name?

put the file in ~/Desktop and see what happens then.

If it is a CSV make it moabsitechem.csv and see what that doesn.

el

—
Sent from Dr Lisse’s iPhone