[R-SIG-Mac] Optional Libraries, Frameworks and Applications for macOS

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Sat Feb 13 09:10:23 CET 2021

The libraries are used to build the packages - they are all static, so the package binaries will include them. It is not intended for users, but rather if you were to compile packages on your own and wanted to replicate the CRAN setup.