[R-SIG-Mac] Please test R 4.0.4 RC

Milani Chaloupka m@ch@|oupk@ @end|ng |rom uq@edu@@u
Sat Feb 13 03:18:27 CET 2021

Thanks Simon for the R 4.04 RC build.

It still has the MacBook Pro touchbar warning for any window being opened (including package updated window).

But as you have noted before, it does not seem to affect any apparent functionality.

#####

2021-02-13 12:10:13.573 R[719:10406] Warning: Expected min height of view: (<NSButton: 0x7fc88dc27880>) to be less than or equal to 30 but got a height of 32.000000. This error will be logged once per view in violation.

#####

regards

Milani

Dr Milani Chaloupka
Ecological Modelling Services P/L
PO Box 6150, University of Queensland
St Lucia, Queensland, 4067, Australia

Honorary Associate Professor
School of Biological Sciences, University of Queensland
Brisbane, Queensland, 4072, Australia

Scientific Advisory Committee (Member)
Caribbean Conservation Corporation
Gainesville, Florida, USA

Science and Statistics Committee (Member)
Western Pacific Regional Fisheries Management Council
NOAA, US Dept of Commerce, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA

m.chaloupka using uq.edu.au<mailto:m.chaloupka using uq.edu.au>
m.chaloupka using me.com<mailto:m.chaloupka using me.com>
phone: + 61 7 3878-3229
mobile: (local) 0419180554  (international) + 61 419180554
skype: milani2005