[R-SIG-Mac] Problem with dot chart examples in my Mac

Gregory Coats gregco@t@ @end|ng |rom me@com
Mon Feb 8 05:47:14 CET 2021

Tom Hopper,
On Jan 8, 2021, I first reported that R on Mac gave the error message you reported today.
We R Mac users are all getting this error. It is now a month later. I am not aware of any fix.
Greg Coats

2021-01-07 22:58:42.997 R[8311:37566]
Warning: Expected min height of view:
(<NSPopoverTouchBarItemButton: 0x7fcb6c592570>)
to be less than or equal to 30 but got a height of 32.000000.
This error will be logged once per view in violation.

> On Feb 7, 2021, at 2:51 PM, Tom Hopper <tomhopper using gmail.com> wrote:

I'm also seeing the following error:
2021-02-07 14:41:15.950 R[4408:267051]
Warning: Expected min height of view:
(<NSButton: 0x7fd14b6248b0>)