[R-SIG-Mac] R pkg 4.1.1 no longer accepted as notarized by Apple

Prof Brian Ripley r|p|ey @end|ng |rom @t@t@@ox@@c@uk
Sat Aug 14 08:17:46 CEST 2021

On 13/08/2021 14:42, Eirik Thorsnes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The R-4.1.1.pkg is not notarized:

And that has been reported and Simon has fixed it (online, and an
updated .pkg is on its way to the CRAN main site for those without
Internet access).  I was able to install the original .pkg on Thursday
(but not Weds) and now get

% spctl -a -vvv -t install R-4.1.1.pkg
R-4.1.1.pkg: accepted
source=Notarized Developer ID

--
Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley using stats.ox.ac.uk